Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
s.ricky said:
so i heard that google charges twice for nexus 5 -- one authorization hold amount and another phone amount.
is it true?
yea its true........ they release the hold amount 14 days after the phone amount is charged..... I dont know why they do tht...... its like charging twice and cancelling one later......
Blocking Credit limit on the card is not cool Google :nono:

I have no idea how they processed my order. I avoid looking at my credit card statement to prevent heartaches. I know it is not a smart thing to do.

PanZeR008 said:
yea its true........ they release the hold amount 14 days after the phone amount is charged..... I dont know why they do tht...... its like charging twice and cancelling one later......
Blocking Credit limit on the card is not cool Google :nono:
then its better to buy from LG stores...spending 1000 rs more is fine than blocking the credit limit for a while.

My car was charged only once. The hold mandate would have been withdrawn when the actual charge is debited. Not aware about 14 days delay.

So hows the phone overall? Any issues? My sister wants to order it today. I guess google itself would be okay to order it from?

Back