Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,772
Point. Also no idea. What all is going behind the back, no one can ever know. WS retail has better reputation. Selling as 3rd party won't give it any advantage unless it was offered exclusivity. Right. Makes no sense.

Should have launched pink instead.
Sad. I was hoping it was the [RED] edition. Anyways. Here is a non-stock image:

Right. Anyways. The craze for N5 is pretty much over. :DThough it is shocking that no one here has said that they are delaying their phone purchase because they want to wait for S5... Last year, around this time, almost everyone was waiting for S4 to launch.

And Samsung is actually expected to come up with something special this time around. I am hoping for a new design theme which hopefully would not be replicated by 10 other models in the future.A display that has a resolution better than 1080p. 64bit processor, 4GB RAM :D. And of course a body that is made up of some exquisite metallic alloy :D

iPhone 6 would come this year. Which means a major update. Samsung needs to get their shit right. They have lost all the charisma they had with LG G2 and the likes impressing a lot of people away from their flagship devices.

Right. Samsung may have the numbers and the moolah but their phones are losing their appeal. Also they need to stop making so much junk in the name of cheaper devices.

lol. i personally do not see any guy carrying around a red nexus 5. and this is coming from a guy who has owned two red swifts.

Back