Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,780
chromaniac said:
Yup. Google definitely owes you a subsidized phone.
Dude, this comment could have been said to someone like me year ago when s400/2gb/320 were a pretty big deal and were the top specs and when someone like me would have commented "i need this to have 299 price and best specs" before the launch, people would have made fun like your comment meant but didn't google did it? Please save the lulz for yourself.

Yup. It's bullshit that Google might charge a fair price for an unlocked Nexus device that gets priority support for at least a year and a half.

Lol. That sarcasm was really good. ;)I don't think Google will price it more than 350. Max 400. However we Indians will have to pay premium as usual. And I don't think it will be launched here before end of year.

My definition of bullshit is the rumor that Apple iPhone 5c 16GB would be priced at Rs. 42000 in India. You know the same phone as the iPhone 5 but with cheaper body components. And Rs. 54000 for the 16GB iPhone 5s which is more than what they charged for 32GB iPhone 5.
New rumor date? October 31

so nothing happened on 15 oct.
if the case is available on 31 oct, then phone should be available few days before that

October 18 is also a rumor based on a post by KitKat chocolate company. Windows 8.1 and KitKat on my birthday? Woo.

Back