Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,803
pujaari said:
Feels good to see it Oos once you have ordered it.. HahaLol.. Was it the 32gb one that was in stock?
It was just a 16 GB. I refuse to go to 16/32 GB from 80 GB of my note 2.

Kinjal Savai said:
I am just talking about play store price.
And if they are coming directly from manufacturing unit what makes price increase so much compare to US counterpart.
I am not blaming google at this price phone is great value for money but thinking about why such difference compare to US and even for europe too
Local Taxes. All electronics are costlier in India compared to US/Singapore/Dubai/Thailand, because we have lots of taxes.
But as per my experience electronics items are costlier in UK compared to India and other countries, as UK has more taxes then India or any other countries. If any item is cheaper, its because carrier/seller might be selling with contract or subsidized price.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-Google-Nexus-5-32GB-Black-White-Smartphone-1-Year-LG-India-Warranty-/321254284301?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4acc3f5c0d&_uhb=1
Thats the cheapest right now?
There are riders
Pre Launch Booking, Shipping will start from 25th November 2013.
- Please call us for colour confirmation before placing the order 09605711777.
Please note that the product is under pre -Launch & we will start the dispatching the item from 25th November 2013 onwards.

Ebay has a TAT period of 5 days to dispatch the product ,We will send you a time extension request you to please approve the same.If not approved then your amount will be refunded.

Back