Google Nexus 6P

1. Whenever you buy use my link :p
  2. I am using an unknown brand tempered glass. Works fine. Just make sure that the proximity sensor is not covered.
  3. I am using the Spigen case. I am not a fan as it does not improve the grip much and makes it hard to press the buttons. But this is probably because I have fat fingers.
  4. I have the black version and it has a few scratches on the back despite the case. I guess silver would be better wrt scratches.

MTT Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Google Nexus 6P: Amazon.in: Electronics
Spigen Nexus 6P Case Rugged Armor Black SGP11797: Amazon.in: Electronics

@Nishant those clear TPUs remain clear after a while? My old TPU had gone all yellow.

@Hold the Drink Nishant had made sure to remind me about that all the way on XDA ;). Point is, I'm circlejerking between the 6P and the OnePlus 3, not sure yet what to purchase....
I am a fan of Spigen cases, have one for my M8. They protect at the cost of looks which is fine with me. Is anyone of you using a skin on it? I couldn't put the Spigen case back on my M8 with a Slickwrap on it....

Also, camera? How's it? In your opinion, is this the *best* phone currently under 40K?

I have no idea when this happened. But it did.

5NQLvm.png

And I do not think any transparent case exist that would not get discolored after a few months of usage.

I cannot wait for a few more months, my M8 is about to die. All I'm waiting for is May's Salary ;) And I have till then to decide.

Frankly, I would just get a cheapo phone for the next few months instead of spending 35K on a 6 month old phone.
Now OnePlus 3 could turn out to be a great phone. But knowing OnePlus, it might not be gettable for a few weeks after launch.

My rationale is that the hardware on the Nexus is good enough for my use. Software won't be an issue due to it being a Nexus and XDA. Also, since buying now would give me a phone manufactured after all/most hardware defects should've been sorted out. And that there is no better phone under 40K.

With OnePlus, I'm apprehensive about the after sales. Huawei has it's own devices in the market too, so the experience should theoretically be better.

Back