Google Nexus 6P

I've used S6 edge. Phone is typical samsung, toned down touchwiz and great camera. But the phone looks really ugly with case on. Especially from the front. Do look into it
i never put a case on any phone. if it is slippery, i'll put a dbrand skin on it.
The only thing i am worried about Samsung flagships is that they are late to get the latest android update. S6 edge+ will get marshmallow after s7 launch and i am not even sure if it'll get Android N. Indian variant has Exynos which means that i can't even find good ROMs for it.

My friend has the rugged case on it and though it protects the phone, its spectacularly ugly from the front

My friend has the rugged case on it and though it protects the phone, its spectacularly ugly from the front
any of your friends has a Nexus 6p? Are their any hardware issues with the phone? It is hard to judge a phone through Youtube reviews because build quality issues only show up after 5-6 months.

me and @Nishant have 6p and we are both happy. now i spend most/all of my time indoors. but nishant has a hectic Lifestyle so he might be able to answer your question.

both of our units are from last year.

Nexus 6P is serving me well too, period. Haven't faced any issues. No bending. No spontaneous visor glass breaking. No uneven screen issues.

The spontaneous visor glass breaking occurs only at places where atmospheric temperature is very low. The sudden drop in temperature (e.g. taking phone out from the pocket and keeping it on a table) is what makes the glass break. This risk is minimized if you use a case, which prevent the glass coming in contact with the table. And this only happens if the temperature drop is significant. This was happening on Nexus 4 too.

Last edited:
Nexus 6P is serving me well too, period. Haven't faced any issues. No bending. No spontaneous visor glass breaking. No uneven screen issues.

The spontaneous visor glass breaking occurs only at places where atmospheric temperature is very low. The sudden drop in temperature (e.g. taking phone out from the pocket and keeping it on a table) is what makes the glass break. This risk is minimized if you use a case, which prevent the glass coming in contact with the table. And this only happens if the temperature drop is significant. This was happening on Nexus 4 too.
r u using it with a case or naked?
i hate cases on phones.

@MonsterBallsofDoom I am on the same boat as you. I am confused between Nexus 6P and S7/S7 Edge. Excellent low light camera from S7/S7 Edge is making me favour Samsung. I take lot of pictures from phone camera and having an excellent camera in a phone will be better than frequent OS updates.

Back