Google Nexus 6P

Talking of rooting & custom ROM: Nexus phones seem to have more options for kernals and ROM than any other phone out there. That is also a major reason for me to buy 6P.

But I am yet to root my phone but will be doing it sioner . Need at least call recording capability

720p shooting at 240 fps shooting gives hit or miss kinda results.

I have had terrible results shooting at 240fps. But then lighting and subject needs to be suitable for it.

As a former Nexus 6 owner I can say that the camera on this one is miles better than the one on Nexus 6. Low light performance is much better too. I've hardly seen it firing the flash when taking picture indoor which my N6 used to do all the time.

It does process HDR images very fast compared to Nexus 5 :P Daytime photos are great. And laser focus is pretty solid. Turbo did not have OIS so focusing was always a headache. No hassle on 6P.

is nexus 6p 32 GB a good deal at 33k?
I am only waiting for tomorrow's Samsung even to see if s6 edge plus get a big price drop to around 40k.
If s6 Edge+ doesn't fall to below 45k then i am buying nexus 6p.

I've used S6 edge. Phone is typical samsung, toned down touchwiz and great camera. But the phone looks really ugly with case on. Especially from the front. Do look into it

Back