• Views Views 7,459

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Google Play Link: Nexus Wireless Charger - Devices on Google Play

US Price is USD 50 plus taxes and shipping.

iShop International Quote which I just received:

Rs. 5,068
Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 3,483
International Shipping: Rs. 567
Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 1,118
- DISCOUNT - Rs. 100
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL Rs. 5,068

What say you?

It actually is quite impressive :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw6Mpe9-Sc0&feature=youtu.be

You'll spend 5k for a charger :iomg:
Do you really need it?

I personally feel it's insane to spend few thousands for premium priced additional accessories & scratch guard, case etc . The value of the phone itself would go down to 50-60% of the current price in 6 months or even early if there a new upgrade released. If the buyer go for an upgrade, the buyer would endup givng the additional accessories for free or sell it individually for a peanut.
I always prefer getting better quality accessories which is available in the local market. But that's only me ...

Zagg is the only wasteful purchase seriously. 1800 rupee for a screenguard. The case is around 800 bucks. Amzer would have costed me 600. This wireless charger is not device specific as mentioned above.

I don't see the point, wireless means you have to keep it on top of that thing? How is that different from always keeping the charger plugged in and connecting the tab/phone when needed.

It basically works as a holder for the phone. You just place the device on it and charging starts. Yes, I save a second or two on manually attaching and detaching the USB cable to the device every single time.

Let me know if something comes that will wirelessly charge the mobile when it is in a specific range without having the need to keep on it or anything :peaceful:

Buy the pillow charger from Nokia.

Fatboy DT-901 Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow - Fatboy: Flipkart.com

You would need to do some target practice though lol

mhsabir said:
Let me know if something comes that will wirelessly charge the mobile when it is in a specific range without having the need to keep on it or anything :peaceful:
Edison is the reason we do not have real wireless electricity yet. Tesla had a working prototype so many decades ago.

Back