Google Pay India (GPay)

Axis bank upi server is worst, is there anyway to pay to other upi user with card?

Their upi payments fail like 70% time if not more.

Normal accounts don't get Bharat qr from my understanding 🤔

I do wonder who pays the transaction charge coz UPI is supposedly free 😳

I have no idea to be honest. Someone has to pay card fees in the end. I once made a payment on domino's using my card on their Bharat qr code. It is definitely different from UPI qr code.

I have paid electricity bills, dth Tata Sky with Bharat qr code using my hdfc cc (hdfc app give some discount) there is no transactions fee, instead I get 50-100 discount lol and it goes on my card.

With hdfc app bharat qr code options do not work for normal upi.

Just remember I once paid an offline merchant too for Rs 100 cb.

Normal accounts don't get Bharat qr from my understanding 🤔

I do wonder who pays the transaction charge coz UPI is supposedly free 😳
Only current account holders can have Bharat QR code. That too they have to visit their home branch in person to generate the QR code. Banks don't promote Bharat QR. That's why you cannot see many Bharat QR available at shops. Yes, the shops have to bear the transaction charges as in debit/credit cards. It's like we are using debit/credit cards but not physically.

India's largest credit card issuer SBI Card on Monday announced a collaboration with Google to enable customers to use their cards on Google Pay platform.

Users will now be able to make card payments using Google Pay app on their Android smartphones in three modes -- via tap-and-pay at near field communication (NFC) enabled point-of-sale terminals, by scanning Bharat QR code at the merchant as well as online payments without using the physical credit card.

I have paid electricity bills, dth Tata Sky with Bharat qr code using my hdfc cc (hdfc app give some discount) there is no transactions fee, instead I get 50-100 discount lol and it goes on my card.

With hdfc app bharat qr code options do not work for normal upi.

Just remember I once paid an offline merchant too for Rs 100 cb.
How do you get Bharat QR code for Tata SKY?
Which HDFC app do you use?

Back