Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,789
Its all same na? In the past (& even now) many people say "+1" or "+1111111" or "+infinity" and such to posts.......instead of saying, now u can click that button!

I thought it was an OS for Chromebooks??

but chrome is what you see. whatever runs in the backend is irrelevant right?

----------

Some died today.

how would you feel about liking this kind of a story?

but chrome is what you see. whatever runs in the backend is irrelevant right?

So u mean to say that its just like the Chrome Browser, that lets u see whats stored on the HDD & all......?

----------

PS: What hapened to this font?? I just quoted that stmt & my post changed colours!

So u mean to say that its just like the Chrome Browser, that lets u see whats stored on the HDD & all......?

----------

PS: What hapened to this font?? I just quoted that stmt & my post changed colours!

Chrome OS is just Chrome browser with some extra elements for managing the system... options for wireless configuration, sound, data, time etc etc.

no storage is available for your personal data. everything is wiped out as soon as you log out or turn off the machine.

Your post content got formatted with color tags.

Wanted to ask the FB users here that will they kill thr FB for google+ ? or will they keep both? i know its not final yet some discussions :P

i had get rid of my facebook account if i was not managing facebook fan pages.

Well, i am waiting for my friend circle to turn up on G+. Once that happens - Suicide Machine is the way my FB account will go.

----------

Or may be, just like Orkut - totally inoperative. WHen i get any email from Orkut, i spam it directly. Hehe!!

Same will happen to FB!

Back