Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,789
see your options

Are bhai! Send your email id to him or you can also send it to me. You will get the invite :)

Wanted to ask the FB users here that will they kill thr FB for google+ ? or will they keep both? i know its not final yet some discussions :P

I will Kill FB once Google Develops a perfect app of Google + for Blackberry. :D

----------

And i wud like to give Chrome OS a try when it launches for PCs.

I guess its already launched, but they are using chrome OS only in Dell and Samsung Netbooks. I wish they wud launch it for Notebooks too.

----------

Welcome to Google Plus. Now update your profile with some genuine information.

I just realized that we can only comment on someones stream. No PM thingy.

Hey Guys !! I am unable to invite my friends for G+ . Am I only facing this or its general issue :(

----------

Hurray !!! I joined Google + too ......:)

I quite like the first look of Google Plus

It is somewhere in between Facebook and Twitter

Facebook Like - If you want - you can restrict who will see the post - unlike twitter

Twitter Like - if you want a public broadcast ...you can ...if you want to follow a person ...you can ...that person need not accept the request !

Yet to figure out - how do block, mute etc work.

Ps:- Just in case you want all your Facebook friends to be migrated to Google+ in 5 minutes ...read this How to Invite Facebook Friends in Google Plus

@ Samm no. Sriyans Sharma is another friend of mine!! He is my friend from Orkut. Actually from Team India Community there.

Trying to figure out why I can't invite people on G+ . . Invited a few but they din't received my invitations . . Whereas the invite I got from Admin was in a minute after I gave him my his e-mail id . .

Use the "Share" box in the top right corner of ur screen. U can punch in any email id of ur choice to invite.

Back