Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,789
I joined a few minutes ago..

rely on indian mainstream media for latest news and get disappointed.

two more things about google+

sharing files with drag and drop works in chrome.
there is no option to exclude individuals while sharing. facebook has this feature.

----------

Circle Hack: Managing Facebook Friends like Google Plus!

Circle Hack

----------

Google has one strong advantage that would hurt Facebook financially in the long term... The same advantage they have in the mobile market.

They do not need to take 30% of the revenues generated on this platform from third party developers.

Third party developers giving away 30% of their revenues to Facebook would love to have their apps here.

The biggest problem is to make this platform lucrative.

It would be nice to see if Google+ does to Facebook what Android did to iOS.

One major issue here is that Android paid apps do not sell as well as iOS apps.

But social networks are different. People do not have to buy anything to access Google+. They can use both platforms and decide for themselves.

people following me on google+ would notice that i am sharing same stuff there and here. sorry for that. i brainstorm on google+ and share the results here.

----------

Ideas for Google Plus alternative to Facebook Fan Pages

Its confirmed from few of my friends. The loophole is plugged. I just now invited a few, but it didnt work. Yesterday good no. of them joined. But not today.

they are definitely opening the system randomly through the day. what you need to do is to ensure that any new post you make is shared with the folks that are looking for an invite.

Thats what i told them too.

They were telling "Dont make us feel jealous......try to do something :P"

----------

Sushubh, I tried adding lot of people to my friend circle but they didnt get any invite, now im trying to use share option and adding rhough email address, still they are not getting any invite. what wrong?

I just now said the loophole is plugged at this moment.

it has been plugged and unplugged several times.

they are just opening it up randomly.

----------

Jaymin, got it but still don't understand then why they have share option .... they should email at least that some thing was shared.....

if you use email addresses, it would send them an email.

if you use circles, it does not send an email i think.

There shud be something wrong. Coz emails are getting sent. Thats why my friends were able to tell me that they werent allowed to see inside G+.

emails contain the message shared. that is how it is supposed to work. they are only going to get in when the invite system is working. the basic idea is that you can send messages to people using email. and this is the reason why i am pretty much using it as my email client for casual emails :D

Back