Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,789
Absoleutely correct. I encountered such link. These sites make earning on viewing. Hence trying to encash the G+ fever :P

For all those who are eager to get on to the Google+

Though I don't like linking to TOI and the article stinks a bit, but it's sorta true.

Google+ invites can be fake

can anyone send me an invite ?

Invite Server had totally been shutdown. Early goofups in Invite had also been rectified. So wait till Invite Mechanism is Up. Even if u get Invite, won't be able to login and if you luck supports you and sucessfully logged in, you won't be able to add friends in circles.So, Better wait ....... :( like me ;)

^No need to wait. Just send me PM with your email, i will send an invite. Even i was frustrated many times for not being able to get in, but eventually got in this morning. What i have realized is that you just have to keep trying clicking on the link, google opens the door only for some time during the day.

@ real_india - I too realised the same that might be google would be opening doors for radom time slot, but even after trying for one whole day after every half and hour, it didn't worked.I was lucky that my Invite worked :) but my friends are not so lucky whom I had invited.Also at one instance, I gt one mail regarding one of friend joined goople + . I thought might be google would have opened the invite server and logged in the very moment. But to my surprise , I got the same error massage. :(Lets see if someone updates with some good news .

It's certainly not the luck or invites not working.

Everything is going according to what they have planned.

I've too got into Google+..thanks to Samm for invite :D

----------

bTW..guys...those who got invites but when clicked on the link goes to "google+ is in the limited field trial..." ...go check your mail.....

i too got that "limited screen field.." but when i checked mail..got an invite...and from there got into google+

Back