Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,792
just send a bunch of invites whenever you get that option. they might not get in immediately. but they are added to some virtual queue and would get in sooner or later.
----------

in fact, create a new circle with friends that want to join plus. and make sure that every public message is also addressed to that circle. might fasten the process.

Ok.From My side I sent invites to all.No delay in That,lol

Cleared entire cache, tried it in IE 9, still the same.

you do realize that google is an american company and they do not go by our timezone?

Google India Office is in Delhi only ;) got this unofficial details from one of my marketing friend who is in Google India :pleasantry:

Yes I realized thatGoogle is American Organization,Firstly when I Joined the google + and second time when I invited my Friends.

i was just saying that they are not opening up invites at nights. they are opening up invites pretty much during regular hours in usa. it just happens to be night at our place.

i was just saying that they are not opening up invites at nights. they are opening up invites pretty much during regular hours in usa.

it just happens to be night at our place.

lol. Both angles could be valid ;)

i have adding a new requirement :D anyone who wants a google plus invite from here has to +1 the homepage of this forum :D

Back