Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,796
Lol, I am still getting the same message, "This feature is not available for your account. You must be over a certain age to use this feature."

Now u shud look to send them ur Birth certificate to prove u r turning 18 today!! :D

haha. would be interesting to see if his account gets automatically open sometime today. :D

I am on mobile right now, will go home by evening and update you guys. :)

----------

Now u shud look to send them ur Birth certificate to prove u r turning 18 today!! :D

Lol. :p

Finally I have access to Google Plus. :DBut I have one security issue, I hope someone helps me. On my profile, I want to add the people who are in my circle and the people who have added me. I have changed it to such settings that only people in my circles can see them. Now, 'anyone on the web' cannot see my info, but the people who have added me (but I have not added) them can see the info. Is there any way to protect my information from them too?

^ You have the option of 'banning' them. They won't receive any notification, but once they see they do not see your updates whereas others can, they will figure out you have banned them :D

How do I ban them? There are one or two guys whom I know through some other forums but don't want them to see my personal information, family, friends, etc.

Back