Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,796
The traffic mite pick up with adding of new features i guess.

Even I also think like you. As per last para in the article, google official learned a lot from Google Wave. They will not let Google plus down easily.
I think game feature is still remained to add.

And the thing is that quite a few of my friends on FB are fed up of FB. There wud be so many such people who r either fed up of FB, or who just hated it from start. This thing will surely be there for such people!

I am now just waiting for an Android. Atleast my instant updates will be routed thru G+. Dont need to update much right now!!

----------

Oh, btw @ Abhishek.....so finally ur account is operative. Congrats!

from what i read about that report, it only talks about the US market. AND...google plus had a massive launch. a lot of people came... created their profiles... checked it out... and left. it's a freaking social network... unless your friends are active, you are not going to remain active yourself. things would change gradually. i am pretty happy to use plus as my primary destination for chit chat. i do not care if anyone reads me or not. i am just happy that it is not facebook.

i am just happy that it is not facebook.

Hahaha.....Thats the biggest "Plus" of Google Plus!! That its not facebook, and moreover, its Google, which offers so much integration. I mean u just login to ur mail account & u can see all the notifications! They are less right now, but i can only imagine how handy it can be in offices when more friends will be active.
They cant deny u Gmail in offices, but they can surely deny FB!!

To be frank, I don't see Google+ as a recreational thing.It's a nice place where you can vent your thoughts caring not much about others.Peeps who have something to share would jump in.The most important thing is that it's somewhat complicated for bimbo's so it really is good so far :)I literally feel horrified when I click Orkut by mistake. Gosh! Why don't they remove that freaking thing.

Orkut's downfall started when they started experimenting too much with the UI, ultimately they created a total mess out of it. And at that time itself, FB offered good connectivity thru Mobile apps. So chachas & mamas & dadas started pouring into it!Same thing will happen with G+ now. I can sense how helpful this integration cud be for me. have already started to imagine myself being in some cubicle from morning 10 (minimum) to evening 7,8........i cant keep FB page open all that time, but i surely can have my Gmail open!And now Android phones will surely be shipped with this app.Btw, @ Samm, i didnt get that "recreation" thing. Those who see FB as recreation, will easily see G+ too as a recreation.......simple as that.

there is little there on g+ right now for recreation. no third party apps no games. i hope google provides a single click option to block all third party apps.

Back