Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,800
there is little there on g+ right now for recreation. no third party apps no games.

coming soon they say...
The Games Stream is apparently a social-style news stream that contains messages related to games that you play on Google’s social network. Google+ has gained more than 10 million users and 20 million visitors in the last three weeks. However, games are not currently part of the network.
Whenever they debut, games are likely to be a popular app on Google+. Games are the most popular apps on rival social network Facebook, and Google will definitely need games in order to challenge Facebook in the long run.

Google drops hint about games coming for Google+ | VentureBeat

the source code of google plus has enough references to google games.

i just hope to get easy controls to block notifications from games whenever they are launched.

i also hope to see options to post with following settings:

public - circle 1/2/3
public - person 1/2/3
extended circles - circle 1/2/3
extended circles - person 1/2/3

i like to share stuff with public. but some things i cannot because of family members!

----------

You can now arrange circles in Google Plus!

Werent we able to re-arrange circles before? Hadnt ever tried.......but yeah its good i arranged the circles to get my preferred circles up the order!

It didnt animate much in changing the order, when compared to animation while deleting a circle!! :D

ah right. let me tell you another thing that has a cool animation. in circles section... drop a circle in the top section where user names are shown. :D

Ok, it shows the circle members instantly. Wud look geeky when u show it off to others not knowing about it!! (Read Bimboes!)

Not much animation. Just that the circle flew into centre & showed the members in it after that.

And yeah i m on FF 4, which is the default one in Mint 11. No use adding more browsers or updates to it. Coz in my next session, it will get me back to FF 4.

----------

Another thing i noticed is that if we just hold the cursor over a circle, then the contacts in other circle go into sort of "Background" & we can clearly see the members of that particular circle.

Back