Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,808
well. you are not getting it right. google is not following the facebook mantra. games gets its own different stream. you do not get any updates from it on your home stream. you click on the games button and all the relevant updates are there. period.

I read that, BUT, thats HOW ITS MEANT TO BE. How Actually it behaves, still remains to be seen. Hope Google doesnt deviate from promises like Facebook.

It totally depends on the format of Groups there, and again the seriousness of people on being active there. When people join Fora, say 15-25% of people intend to participate there & be "Active". Whereas that doesnt happen in Groups on Social networking sites. On Orkut, we had around 3 lakh members in the Community, and about 50-60 of us were regularly active. Thats even when Orkut had not started in die out.

cricket forums are good as long as they are under control.but Generally its India Vs Pakistan everywhere.Need strong moderation...

google plus layout is much better than that of Orkut. the only problem is their real name policy which is a headache for people who like to use a handle online.

@ Moin.....Its not just India v Pak. Its a Team India Community - DIE HARD India Fans. But it was not a typical "FANATIC" place. When they play bad, they r criticised. But the fights wud be completely different there actually. I loved being there, but this Orkut, i hate it!

Back