Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,808
here too.

tried playing angry birds. took too much time to load. got bored. got out.

i do see that the games stream is totally detached from the main stream. even the updates and notifications are separate.

the only problem? user can manually share a post from the games stream to the regular stream. MANUALLY.

and even that annoyed a couple of users. :D

here is an example: https://plus.google.com/101975153326598871119/posts/NRjsWWQbM4B

hehepeople just freaked out!

Games are available for me too. And yeah its completely segregated from the Main stream. thats good!

Update looks cool. But how effective is that claim about "Unread" comments is still to be seen for me. FB either shows last few comments, or shows all of the last 50 odd comments.

what they mean is that comments posted after yours result in it landing in notification. and if you expand the comments, it would go back to read state. and the process would continue.

I understood that. Just made a comparison with the glitch in FB. U know how "critical" i can get when criticising FB! :D

I havent noticed anything yet. Just clearing my Mailbox & FB Notifications, that have accumulated over past 3 days.Sadly, net went down on Saturday late evening - so no person repaired the line. then v had Sunday & then 15th August. it got fixed today, just few hours back.

Back