Google Plus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,207
  • Views Views 100,801
people who think that they can escape google plus for a long time... or that google plus is designed to beat facebook or something like that...

"Google+ Is Google Itself"

google plus is simply the new google. it is the second iteration of google where all of their services are interlinked with each other. and as i have been saying... plus would just become a dashboard to access a wide variety of google powered services.

I just updated this on FB........it takes some effort on the part of an Org, to unite all its services under 1 roof, when each service acted as an organisation. But i hope businesses do realise the importance of this platform, and do not block it under the pretext of "Another Social Networking Site"!!

FB has again done a Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V of this style of G+. Theres the FB icon, then the no. of notifications & then the title of the page!C'mon FB, be a little bit like urself!

But its like the air u breathe! Its the air of internet! If u use Google search, Mail, Youtube, Picasa, Translate, Gtalk, Docs......u end up using Google+. U dont specifically have to open the G+ homepage, to say that "I use G+".

Back