Google plus ?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,972
Don't you use GPRS/EDGE/3G/3.5G ?

GPRS/EDGE - Will use if emergency only (Internet down doesnt qualify as emergency)3G/3.5G - Will use only after I find myself in Forbes Top 100 list But yeah, valid point. I was thinking from my usage angle only. Also, did I happen to mention I use a dumbphone.

My bad, beam has some few members right now.

Doesn't make any sense to be honest.

What about creating a whore page on Facebook where you can talk about beam?

Don't forge to mention Broadbandforum.in Beam Group :)

Whore Page :rofl: . Bro, Whore or Whole ?? But I think both will work . :haha:

Do not want to hijack the thread, but feel its scary that a) Beam has so many issues that people need a group to keep discuss just the downtimes :Pb) If people are able to browse, that they have so much high speed net usage that they just have to be online to discuss about beam and have it corrected, when they can do their other work, and wait for beam issues to be resolved

^^i think netant is preparing for the future(zombie apocalypse) :P :P bTW no issues with beam till now.! ofcourse if a have any future issues....IBF is the first place i would rant abt it! :D

Frankly speaking, the term FEW doesn't apply to google plus and facebook. It may be applicable to IBF.There are lots of users discussing about beam on facebook.

I wonder with what internet connection they will communicate in the group if their beam internet is down. :Boy Think: . Or are you talking about calling each other on phone and cribbing about it?
G+ has wonderful apps for android :D

----------

Frankly speaking, the term FEW doesn't apply to google plus and facebook. It may be applicable to IBF.There are lots of users discussing about beam on facebook.
beam got a official page there.

----------

dont have a phone!!
lost my corby and dad refused another! :|
Actually it was my sis who lost my phone...still.. ;[
buy Xperia X8 man, phones are dirt cheap these days.

Back