Google plus ?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,972
See dude, your connection and ours are connected to different servers. If your ip range is 183.83.xx.XX or 124.123.xx.xx only then please comment. I believe your ip starts from 172.xx. So no use/info for us.

Mine is 183.83.xxx.xxx no down time what so ever @sixfeetdown in which area do you live may be the downtime is happening a lot in your area......... may be time to call up your beams local area office.

Might be a fiber cut or may be not. I'l raise a ticket tomorrow morning. Ranjit even i had a good connection at my old place just like yours. Touchwood!

I noticed that Beam is very good in some area's and a bit patchy in others........ BTW I also used to get some downtime every week earlier about an hour or so every week, but a couple of months ago Beam installed a direct fiber and after that there is no down time but I guess if the fiber gets cut I will get a major downtime to fix the fiber, a beam tech said it take 4-5 hrs to fix a fiber cut.But believe me I have heard too many downtime stories in this forum and thus I have a backup connection ready just in case!

I don't earn or even i would get myself a reliance connection as a back up.

Mine is 183.83.xxx.xxx no down time what so ever @sixfeetdown in which area do you live may be the downtime is happening a lot in your area......... may be time to call up your beams local area office.
its aread wise problem, mine IP range is 183.83.xx.xx.
me & sixfeetdown probable connected to same node.

@ranjit if you connected via PPPoE you probable cant see the problem, as when the problem occur i switched to PPPoE and i was connected without issues.

its aread wise problem, mine IP range is 183.83.xx.xx.
me & sixfeetdown probable connected to same node.

Yeah, both of our connections are connected to the same node.

The server Connecting to Hitech city/Kukatpally/Ameerpet/sr Nagar choked off thats why we faced downtime badly on last sunday.

----------

For some reason i am facing the same problem now from one hour

Back