Grand Masti (2013)

Listening to title track of this movie in noisy bus on radio. Title sounds really vulgar ;-)

what kind of cheap ass cinemas are these ??? nothing but vulguar jokes which are not even funny... who the hell watches these except for public who are lowest common denomianators of society..

guyaborad said:
what kind of cheap ass cinemas are these ??? nothing but vulguar jokes which are not even funny... who the hell watches these except for public who are lowest common denomianators of society..
lol
Why do you think American Pie series so popular? Its an adult comedy ..what do you expect? clean jokes? decent storyline?
SVK said:
Listening to title track of this movie in noisy bus on radio. Title sounds really vulgar ;-)
Even I noticed that :P Was thinking why they didn't just name it Masti-2 ..but now It makes sense

Dextermorgan said:
lol
Why do you think American Pie series so popular? Its an adult comedy ..what do you expect? clean jokes? decent storyline?

American pie is 10x better, this is just a mixture of some Hollywood movies

Probably in the theaters if you are 18 years and above. Provided this manages to reach theaters!

This is an adult comedy Bollywood movie scheduled to release in the near future. +T-Series is marketing this movie heavily on social media. I imagine on television too. The double standard here however is that they have the video publicly available on YouTube but they are blurring some cleavage shots. I am guessing they want kids to watch the trailer but want to stay inside the lines to prevent the video from getting marked as an adult video. If they had some shame, they would have marked it adult themselves.
The title of the meaning is also quite clever. It is a sequel to a movie named Masti (fun in this case the adult naughty type). Grand Masti is essentially naughty fun on a big scale. The problem is that Grand here refers to an human anatomy term in Hindi which has a slightly different spelling but they both sound awfully similar phonetically.
Here is how I described this video on my G+ stream for the benefit of few hundred people that do not reside in India :P

Unless you specifically mention the other word which sounds phonetically similar to 'grand' , I don't think people will understand you :P
That being said, I would watch this movie just to see how far they'll push the movie :3 Ofcourse If its unbearable, I'll walk out of theatre and let you guys know