Grand Masti (2013)

Saw the movie today ( I'm from panchkula from Haryana and it did release there ) , the comedy is very good, adult scenes are awesome too. If you are going for story and not the adult comedy, you are a 12yro, better not see it.
Songs are ofc boring , It did bore me ... just when the songs were being played.
Anyhow, good entertainer! If I have to give it a rating, it would be 3.5/5 ( minus -.5 for boring me on songs ) other than that, you won't be disappointed.

Saw this tonight ..Full on Adult non veg jokes from starting to end. Acting was ok but It did push the boundaries to limit as far as movies in theatres are concerned. Youngsters were cheering at every joke even though It was a multiplex. Saw atleast 6 families walk out ..lol
A LOT of jokes were copied from other movies/ sms jokes and I felt bored in the second half. Music was terrible ..but It does deliver on what It promises. 2 and half hrs of adult comedy. I couldn't bear watching Aftab Srivatsav and Ritesh deshmukh for 2 hours straight and had to take a break and go outside once a while

Yeah it was termed as adult comedy .. So not sure wht people expected ..
Was a good movie .. Very funny and entertaining ..

Watched the movie today (obviously with friends). Boring. Only cheap jokes and repetition of them, erections, and cleavages. Yes, there is a story too but not good enough. I was waiting for the movie to get over. My rating - 1/5.

Yeah it was termed as adult comedy .. So not sure wht people expected ..Was a good movie .. Very funny and entertaining ..
Man.... I shouldn't read your post, ohh god... I wasted my 200rs on such stupid, cheap kind of movie.. I was feeling guilty when I was watching it.. Totally wahiyaat movie...

Feeling guilty cos u watched a movie?? :D :D
Extremely happy tht I made u waste ur Rs200 .. Feeling great to be so powerful :D

Didn't expect much. Cheap and Vulgar jokes. Aftab and Vivek shud learn acting from Tushar kapoor atleast he is better !

Can watch once. 2 out of 5