Happy Independence Day to all friends

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,213
All of you who have posted above to greet Happy Independance Day are Idiots.
Its 15th August.
Not 14th August which is Pakistan's Indepedance Day.
Its shame,disgrace.
You are humiliating our Nation.

I think you are the most worst idiot born in India, as you are trying to create politics here also.

We started this yesterday as it is 15th August today and should try to wish by night, but unfortunately my internet timings does not allow me to do so as i will leave from office work after 9pm. so started this thread so that our friends here will get the wishes early morning whenever they see Broadbandforum. In morning i will be late to office , so wanted to wish our friends in advance.

i think u feel humilated as you could not start the thread and wish before few of us wished.

Just think that what is wrong if one of us wants to wish in advance.. dont u watch Star plus, zee tv wish its people before the day comes? did u watch the saregamapa , voice of india shows? dont they wish and sing songs for independence day?

Happy Independence Day!! :)

What is the harm in wishing Independence day one or two days in advance or a day later? It is the the intent and the wish that counts. Since when we have become so punctual? Does the forum provide a mechanism for timed delivery of posts? Just curious.

What is the harm in wishing Independence day one or two days in advance or a day later? It is the the intent and the wish that counts. Since when we have become so punctual? Does the forum provide a mechanism for timed delivery of posts? Just curious.

well said mate. If this site had an option of timing to start a thread then i think we would have started this thread around 00:00 hours early morning today.

well as we know some of them will be jealous so dont care about them. lets wish our friends who are true indians.:thumbsup:

Happy Independence Day !! :D Let us hope that things improve for the better. Though i'm a bit surprised that Tata Sky have not done anything to celebrate one year of launch. It was launched on 7th August right ?

jjvj and tech enthu... i think Harshal had something else in mind and wrote something else.. yaar.... today is a lovely day.. please forget hardships and lets walk hand in hand and keep this forum united as always...Come on Harshal u also come and join hands with jjvj and enthu and myself and everybody in this forum... JAI HIND

Happy Independence Day !! :D Let us hope that things improve for the better.

Though i'm a bit surprised that Tata Sky have not done anything to celebrate one year of launch. It was launched on 7th August right ?

I am sure the management was on two minds - whether to celebrate or not. We all know that they have not achieved what they initially planned. a) no. of channels 2) Music 3) Showcase is a dud as they do not have a good and wide selection of english/hindi/regional movies. We are not sure about the subscriber base and revenue. How can they celebrate?

They have woken up now to celebrate their presence with a million minute free viewing. offer. Perhaps, we loyal customers, should get a bonus or discount in monthly rates.

I am sure the management was on two minds - whether to celebrate or not. We all know that they have not achieved what they initially planned. a) no. of channels 2) Music 3) Showcase is a dud as they do not have a good and wide selection of english/hindi/regional movies. We are not sure about the subscriber base and revenue. How can they celebrate?

They have woken up now to celebrate their presence with a million minute free viewing. offer. Perhaps, we loyal customers, should get a bonus or discount in monthly rates.

there is nothing for old and loyal customers from both DTH providers:( . they always try to lure new customers and forget about old ones, they just dont care if the old ones still uses them or not. they just calculate the boxes they sold and uses it to say that they have so and so million users. but to be true i dont think there are people who uses Tata Sky upto just 10% less to what tatasky say. the same can be said about dishtv also. they wont have more than 1.5million users who use the packages till now.

Back