Happy Independence Day to all friends

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,213
Sorry jjvj,tech_enthu and aussisuree.I wanted to say that dont celebrate Independance day in advance like friendship day.15th August is special day.Sorry once again if I hurt you.My intention was not to hurt anyone.Anyway lets forget it.Happy Independance Day and Happy Friendship day in advance.

they always try to lure new customers and forget about old ones, they just dont care if the old ones still uses them or not. they just calculate the boxes they sold and uses it to say that they have so and so million users.

In service-oriented businesses like cable/ DTH/ BB/ Telecom/ Gaming, thats the way to go if you want to commit suicide. The monthly revenues are what matters. The problem is lack of competition. The companies have to wade through a pile of s**t laid out by the MI&B and TRAI before anything can be done.

All of us know about the MI&B. We have so many ministries that soon we will need a Ministry of Ministries to keep track of all of them. The TRAI is basically confused. It has no idea if it has to deal with telecom companies or cable companies or DTH providers or broadcasters or content distributors or .... (case-in-point : TSKY vs. SUN) and how to enforce its mandate.

All the prospective DTH providers are waiting in line so that ISRO can launch its satellites (without dropping it into the Bay of Bengal, if I may say so) or get it launched from somewhere. Is India the only country with security issues? How are other DEMOCRATIC countries moving ahead so fast so quickly? That is why Zee DTH could survive for so long with its less-than-satisfactory service.

Let 6-7 companies slug it out. Let there be a blood bath. Only then you can expect world class service from any service-provider in India.

"So long as effective freedom of exchange is maintained, the central feature of the market organization of economic activity is that it prevents one person from interfering with another in respect of most of his activities. The consumer is protected from coercion by the seller because of the presence of other sellers with whom he can deal. The seller is protected from coercion by the consumer because of other consumers to whom he can sell. The employee is protected from coercion by the employer because of other employers for whom he can work, and so on. And the market does this impersonally and without centralized authority.

Indeed, a major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it does this task so well. It gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

harshal :-) I was sure u had meant it well right from the start... Come on jjvj and enthu.. lets get together and keep the spirit flying highhhh... jai hind!:thumbsup:

Sorry jjvj,tech_enthu and aussisuree.
I wanted to say that dont celebrate Independance day in advance like friendship day.
15th August is special day.
Sorry once again if I hurt you.My intention was not to hurt anyone.
Anyway lets forget it.
Happy Independance Day and Happy Friendship day in advance.

Sorry jjvj,tech_enthu and aussisuree.
I wanted to say that dont celebrate Independance day in advance like friendship day.
15th August is special day.
Sorry once again if I hurt you.My intention was not to hurt anyone.
Anyway lets forget it.
Happy Independance Day and Happy Friendship day in advance.

No problem but you should be careful when making such comments or else everyone would be sure to know who the idiot is. Reform yourself. Ok past is past lets forget and move forward :)

Happy Independence Day !! :D Let us hope that things improve for the better.

Though i'm a bit surprised that Tata Sky have not done anything to celebrate one year of launch. It was launched on 7th August right ?

It is because they know that their DTH service is a big mistake and only unwise guys will get a connection from them. So no offers were needed for them.

harshal :-) I was sure u had meant it well right from the start... Come on jjvj and enthu.. lets get together and keep the spirit flying highhhh... jai hind!:thumbsup:

Yes, but it depends on thinking. actually we also did not meant that it is for others independence, it was for our Independence day wishes only. but he misunderstood it. he should have clarified it first before posting his ugly post.
ok anyhow forget it as he is also telling sorry. so lets start our work here again.

Back