Has anyone tried using Vi VoLTE in Mi 10i?

• Thread starter Thread starter iobug
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,268
ISP
Jio LTE
I'm planning to move to Vi, since Jio has massive outage issues in my area. But the VoLTE page in vi's site (here) doesn't list Mi 10i.
However, it also doesn't list any of the latest iPhones, which makes me think the page is outdated. They, however, have the phone listed for VoWiFi service on their site.

Anyone can provide any more info on this?
Thanks in advance.

VoLTE works fine on Mi 10i on Vi but VoWiFi doesn't. It does have an option but doesn't work. Might be a temporary issue.

zcmkTZ1.jpg

Thanks a bunch @Nishant ! This helps a lot.

Yeah, Vi hasn't really been very consistent on any front, VoWiFi isn't even in all circles yet (including mine). But their data speed used to be quite good, only reason to move to Jio was VoLTE in my old phone that didn't support B41. Betting on that when I move.

You mentioned temporary issue, makes me think the connection is new?
Many people have reported having to activate "features" like VoLTE by contacting the customer support, maybe that's worth a shot if that's the case?

@iobug It also happens with my jio sim too every two three days it shows shows no network sometimes it also shows no sim while the sim is there automatically after some time the signal comes without doing anything .I think it is a problem from Jio's end.

Back