Has BSNL revised post-FUP speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Realme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3,505
ISP
BSNL
Hi today my internet went down for a while and since it came back, one of my torrent is constantly 2Mbps+ and constantly bursting between 10-20 Mbps(1.1 MB/sec to 2 MB/sec) on 100mbps plan?(i'm beyond fup)
(but can't portforward without upnp)

Not going to post speedtest now(don't wanna jinx my torrent)

Right now,I couldn't open fuptopup page(neither dns based nor ip based)

Can someone check bsnl site?

I am onn IPv4 unlike @varkey

I have been experiencing the same too, but I'm not beyond my FUP limit. It is probably because of the recent botnet attack, their counters are messed up and they have capped upload speeds too, it will be a while before everything returns back to normal.

Finally opened the fuptopup: Bsnl reseted my today used data from 1 TB+ to 32 MB :p but the current day total usage is round 800MB something

To whoever wrote the exploit which can reset data counters, god bless you, I would like to buy that exploit rofl :p

new update: speedtest on fast.com 90 mbps upload 88 mbps, latency 50 ms loaded, dl data 370 MB UL data :190 MB, it looks like torrents were slow, overall speed is good..

ping to google dns reduced by 2 ms and 10ms for cloudfare dns

Last edited:
weird that torrent speed(<100 kBps) decreased but fast.com is still 90 mbps :(

nothing weird about it. torrent speed can fluctuate based on available peers/seeders of that torrent.

Constant downtime this month. It has been so frequent tbh.
But I just got a Jio new Jio tower nearby me so that's fine.
@varkey should I complain somewhere else other than pgportal.? (have already done that)

@Ameen Is it the fiber link which is going down? If so not sure if BSNL would do anything. It's up to the LCO right. If fiber link is good and issue is on BSNL's side, then yeah PG Portal and Twitter works best.

Back