Hathway Broadband Wi-Fi Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter vinupa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,368
ISP
Hathway
Hello,
I'm a new user to this Forum. Im a customer of Hathway Broadband 5 MBPS Speedway 5 Plan in Bangalore. I have been using the Cisco Cable DSL Modem and when availing the connection, these guys didn't have a wireless modem+router.
Couple of days ago, I bought a Netgear N300 WIRELESS ROUTER (JWNR2000V2) which I connected it to my cable DSL Modem. The connection works fine.. I have been able to access wi-fi too..
The problem I'm facing is that the Wireless connection drops after half an hour or so.. I have seeked assistance from the Netgear support and they assisted me in configuring the wireless settings to be best available settings. There is no time out option selected in the router.
The firmware of the router is also updated to the latest version.
Is there anybody else who is facing a similar issue like this?
I wouldn't like to contact Hathway for any assistance because I know they are "Pathetic" . Their customer service is toooooooo bad.
Any help from this forum will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Vinu

Netgear is responsibile for this situation, make them sort it out. As long as the internet is working fine through ethernet, Hathway will not help you further.
Netgear customer service is very professional, call them and explain your situation in detail, and let them know you have taken the steps to fix the issue, and it is still not fixed. They'll work with you to fix it or replace it.
Besure to do it now, because Netgear only provides 90 days of phone service.

Back