Hathway Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter rkp398
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 33,227

rkp398

ISP
Hi Welcome to Hathway Hyderabad Thread.News from the Hathway is added the Telugu Entertainment channels Asianet sitara and R TV. News Channels I news and Hmtv also added.Keep watching this thread for latest updates

hmtv and Tv1 News channels are added

telugu channels are day by day added ,next month u eill see saakshi tv.but the sad news is that hindi channels are gone.all the 9x channels are gone. its a shame that 9xm the no1 music channel accroding to trps is not available. on hathway.

we hope that 9xm will add soon.
One more channel is added.
సాక్షి telugu news channel.

Hello!I am a Dish TV user in Hyderabad. I use Dish TV on the main tv and i am planning to get Airtel Digital TV for my secondary TV. Now i am thinking to get Hathway's set top box. Can you tell me how is the quality of service. Are channels like World Movies and sports channels like Espn, Star Sports, Zee Sports, Neo Sports available on it?I dont get Neo on DIsh TV.Waiting for your replies.

All sports channels like espn,starsports,starcricket,tensports,zeesports,neocricket are coming on hathway digital receiver. it costs around 900/-U have to take cable connection.Quality of hathway digital receiver is good.U can get digital picture as well as sound. Total 150+ channels are coming.In Telugu all channels are coming around 30+.Best choice for Hyderabad viewers in choice of dth.

Does any one receiving Digi cable service in hyderabad can someone provide the channel listing of digital channels and what is the cost of the box,

Hi, yes. some channels like Sony, sub tv, animax, setmax, axn etc.. cannot be viewed from the set-top-box. and all are on the same channel "000",. I can see the programe list and time of all progammes which are telecast on these channels, but audio and video is not there. screen blanks. any thing wrong....? or they had been removed from hathway....? Plz reply

maybe they didnt pay the fees to them.. so they have removed it.. I heard that neocricket was coming until last month and then removed as Indian cricket season begins on it... quite shameful...Cable in India will never develop..:@

Back