Hathway Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter rkp398
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 33,227
The STB itself tuner and you can't tune it again. I think what you need is video capture card.. I remember in olden days we used to have Matrox cards/Ati that do this stuff. You may want to check locally what is available now.I guess you can check any ATI all in wonder cards that has RCA input which can take STB output.

Friends.. Is there any proposal of launching HD channels through Hathway services too? we are all aware that Sun Direct has launched HD channels on their satellite services.. Please reply if you have any info on this or any other cable operator is ready to come in HD telecast ?Thanks..Satya

Hathway Hyderabad. It is near Peerzadiguda, Uppal, Hyderabad. We are not getting channels like Maa TV, TV9, Maa Music and some other channels when it is connected to setup box.When it is connected directly we are able to view the above channels but no clear ...all lines ...disturbance. We have big tv with setup box..If anyone wants let us know. We can sell.

Hi..Being a football fan I miss TenAction+ a lot :( which is not available for Hyderabad.I called up the Hyderabad head office and the guy there asked me to contact my local area office, who would in turn pass on the request to the head office officially. He said that if there are more no. of requests from Hyderabad, the concerned people would consider broadcasting thee channel

Yes. Even i'm a football fan and missed many Champions League matches. But now i have Ten HD, which is showing some matches of Ten Action atleast. I hope they add Ten Action + in Hyd soon

Back