Hathway Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter rkp398
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 33,227
maybe they didnt pay the fees to them.. so they have removed it..
I heard that neocricket was coming until last month and then removed as Indian cricket season begins on it... quite shameful...
Cable in India will never develop..:@

All this nonsense will only push people quicker to DTH

I'm switching to DTH thanks to your latest farce Hathway.:urock:

well in karnataka except tensports and dd sports no other sports channel are coming in hathway digital:@

well in karnataka except tensports and dd sports no other sports channel are coming in hathway digital:@

Better to save for a few months & buy a DTH connection,I'm doing that:inodding:

Except Tata Sky as my friend says they don't have all the sports channels:huh: Too bad I love that SKY+ thing:frown:

My friend is happy that they have recently added NEO Cricket back.Cable wokes up after India lost the series :hysterical:

Hi,
yes. some channels like Sony, sub tv, animax, setmax, axn etc.. cannot be viewed from the set-top-box. and all are on the same channel "000",. I can see the programe list and time of all progammes which are telecast on these channels, but audio and video is not there. screen blanks. any thing wrong....? or they had been removed from hathway....? Plz reply

It seems hathway is not going to have them for now, my cable operator called me today and told he would change my STB to capture DEN (or DG tech, I didn't understand his accent) from now on.

Did anyone has more info. Any idea about new STB quality?

Read the front page of today's Deccan Chronicle

----------

I just checked Digicables website. THey are shit, apart from One Alliance network they have nothing much to offer. check their website.
Digicable
I am a dish tv subscriber and i am happy with the services and i dont care a damn about Neo Cricket as i am not into cricket.
People you can go for either DIsh tv or Videocon d2h

My cable guy installed new STB today from digicable, it seems good and now I get more channels than hathway like digi(seen for telugu, hindi also).. navvulu channel, AndhraJytothi etc.. I didn't check all but felt now it's much better.

Is there any way to attach the Hathway TV box to our TV tuner in computer???I have recently got the Transcend USB TV tuner card and attached the cable but i want to attach the hathway box

Back