Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 22,882
When the bucket is full....its easier to take out water from it......but when we keep on drawing water from it.....then the last of the water left is very difficult to take out......same goes with technology.....so much has been invented....now it will be difficult to invent breakthrough technology.....

Just watched last Sunday's episode of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman......if what was claimed there is eventually proved, then that will be a major breakthru! But thats what all they showed, where exactly has the progress reached in the research is not known!

^i wish it was as easy as doing calculations for income tax purposes............:eek_2: ........we haven't learned about our brains more than 1-2 %..........and its about universe man............take a chill pill...........in several hundreds of years ..........things will be more clearer:rofl:

Hahaha! Is there any way for me to see that after those several 100 years? :D

being the optimist that i am,... i believe genetic engineering and life span increase would be available globally,not in the very distant future...

Back