Help and advice need on New connection

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 7,819
ISP
BSNL
After getting fed up with BSNL (which is not disconnected yet) i applied for new connection on 8th November by paying 1000rs online. And it was said to me that sales team will come and collect documents within 3-5 days. But nothing has happened till now.

So do you think i go to some Airtel store and submit the documents and get things done. Or wait for few more days for them to collect and process the documents.

The maximum plan available in the area is 8 Mbps and i am okay with their plan detail. Plus will their free modem be of any good?

LOL i know, but till date i haven't used my broadband and line due to lot of noise and frequent disconnection. So got fed up and i am going for Airtel for some constant connection even their plans are little bad.

Go For Airtel. Also, BSNL'S 1091 Plan is also good. 8MBps till 60 GB..

In Chennai, Airtel used to be extremely reliable.
Modem or modem+router? Anyway, you can't beat the price of free. You can always buy your own modem+router later.

Still haven't got any update on the connection status. I tried tweeting them, i got the same message we will look into it.

I am thinking of visiting Airtel store or wait for 1 more week to cancel the process :(

Last edited:

Back