Help Me Choose A Mobiel Phone And Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,933
I handle phones not so delicately :P . I don't think the iPhone would be able to handle me!!!20k.... hmmm.... Ive seen its keypad... it looks a bit awkward... 2 keys in 1... is it easy 2 use?

expand your budget a little and get this.

umm just kidding.
hehehehe :rofl:

BTW can you please state what are you going to do with a full fledged smart phone @ 19 :D c'mon enlighten us please :P

and i would take a HTC over a moto anyday ;)

cmon, you can be a gadget freak n geek at any age

Like I said... I'm on a spending spree... I'm in a useless habi of changing my phones regularly. And I really really really require a full fledged keyboard on my fone. That's the basic issue. I'm a real heavy texter... as in like >10k messages per month.... so that's why...And I like using my phone as an organizer... Not much of a requirement but still...

i have not send that many sms in my life... i guess get any htc with a full keyboard.

ok good reason but still heavy texting doesnt require a full keyboard (like you cant text with one hand, on the go etc).. but heavy emailing does... anyway its your preference... :D @vishalraohehehe... being a gadget freak has nothing to do with this... I just asked in what way a smartphone is going to be useful to him as he is still a teen.. when there are lot of other gadget choices out there ;) and why not a Nokia :P E-series/communicator would also be some choice to consider but it all boils down to personal preference...

Hahahah.. girls make u do the silliest things. ;) I'm in touch with my girlfrnd, my frnds, my family thruout the day via sms... 40 bux topup and I get 2000 sms. When that gets exhausted, I get another topup. So I keep typng n sending long messages. Thats the reason I wanted a keyboard. Moto Q I've removed from my list. P1i... it has mixed reviews all over. s710 on the other hand has like the best reviews. Is tytnII available in India?@DigitalDude : type those many messages and you'll feel the requirement ;)In the other choices... I've tried N70, N73, N95, N76, SE K810i, Samsung U600, Nokia 6233. The last phone has like an amazing keypad and is the cheapest out of all the other phones I've owned.U can type with one hand using a full keyboard, can't you? I think that's easier than having 2 press a single key 4 times to find the letter of your choice. E-Series is massive in terms of size. The only set I liked was E70 but it has its own set of problems. I need a phone which is not toooo huge. It should fit into my pocket.And I'm a heavy GPRS and Wifi user 2... so thats why the additional prefernce for smartphones as they have wifi capabilities. N95 had it 2... but somehow Nokia phones have started feeling cheaper and cheaper. Their buildl quality keeps getting pathetic, battery life decreasing and they dno't feel to me as if they're value for money. On top of that their support sucks big time.

Tytn II is available I guess but it will be atleast above 30k and now you are saying gprs, wifi usage etc.. hmm and it makes sense... as you have tried hell a lot of phones you might be knowing well.. I just speak from what I have seen and heard from my friends.. most of them are pretty heavy texters (same gf prob.. hehe).. they will send out a ton of messages during classes :D without seeing the phone most of the time.. and if you use T9 mode it gets damn easier.. that is if you type in plain english.. without talking in hinglish ;) and I dont think you can be comfortable typing with single hand in full keyboard... any experienced user please chip in and clear this matter :D _

ya htc has a nice win mobile 5 phone with a slide-out touch keyboard... around rs 30k or something :P i forget the name at the moment...

Hahahaha.... ya... sms widt evn lukn.... i can relate to that pretty well!!! :PHmmm... mayb ur rit now... I wont be comfortable while typing wit a single hand... but still... now toh I want it even more... will have to try it myself :P30k!!!! I'm tokn of smtn under 20k... mere wat lagane pe lage hain sab!!! :P

Back