High page load time on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter nishantt6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 12,521
@nishantt6969 try disable ipv6 in your ethernet adapter properties settings... Uncheck the ipv6 item.

I'm telling you it's the ONU. I had the same issue when I once custom flashed a firmware on to a router.

@Lolita_Magnum Bro I have two ONT's. Both wont suck right?
@vishalrao Disabled Ipv6 from network adapter as well as ipv6 dhcp, so there is no ipv6 now.
@Chip its set to default v4 already.
Thanks for the input guys.

Okay but what's the number. Different networks will have different routes to reach the same page and hence might introduce delay. Even the IP address to reach the forum is different. By default, I get 104.21.89.9, even for another user on Airtel network (Punjab), to reach the forum and ping is higher than 100 ms, whereas, when I ping the IP the response (54 ms) and number of hops is less too. But cloudflare won't let you access a page directly with IP (unless you know the real IP), so we are stuck.

Last edited:
@sloj name of extension please? and its on brave?

Speedtest by Ookla is the extension name. I see you have already found it. So the complete load time of the forum isn't much. I guess if you reload the site again on same or a different tab it won't take much long.

@nishantt6969 are you making a mountain out of a molehill? ;) Don't expect the same performance from different providers. Remember routing, bandwidth backbone providers etc vary.

Back