Hindustan Times FAIL

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 12,157
so Ht is also going the way TABLOID India times is going too ? India times has lost its quality in news paper, online edition, timesjobs, times deals ( shiatty shiatty shiatty) .... its just that whole group is gone down the spiral vortex to bottom of the abyss leading towards destruction, I guess their readership is also down, they use to boast that their was highest number of readers in world, NOT ANY MORE...

Interestingly, today there are front page articles in both HT and ToI that claim that they are the most read newspaper in Delhi.

ooh. nice legs.

----------

Interestingly, today there are front page articles in both HT and ToI that claim that they are the most read newspaper in Delhi.

this happens every year. they both follow different agencies.

it is similar to aaj tak which has been winning the best news channel award for almost a decade now from the same agency.

ooh. nice legs.

----------

this happens every year. they both follow different agencies.

it is similar to aaj tak which has been winning the best news channel award for almost a decade now from the same agency.
LOL yah kinda nice legs,

Okay operamaniac what we will do is SETUP a commitee of us users like u know Jaymin, Me, mannu people like that and we award this website THE BEST INDIAN BROADBAND WEBSITE OF THE YEAR 2011, then you can put a logo which says Award winning website by critics In India..... ;)

So it turns out SIII has only a dual core processor and the Lumia 800 can record 1280p videos. Quite a feat by Nokia.

S3 is getting a quad core version in the US market? I thought the quad cores do not have LTE support yet. something similar applies to HTC One X which is being sold with the Snapdragon dual core in the US market with LTE!

- - - Updated - - -

funny they are comparing these phones with sensation xl when they should be doing it with one x which is in fact on sale in india officially. droid razr does not sell in india.

That is because they blatantly used the Reuters article without knowing that the India S3 will be different. If they listed One X that would also have the US model's specs.

but then S3 is not out in USA. it's not even out in India. it is however on sale in some other markets. mostly in europe and probably south korea i guess. :D

Back