HOME Combo PLANS

• Thread starter Thread starter jhon6666
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,157
Not sure about chennai telecom.Here if you don't have a land line you have to apply for a land line first and have to deposit Rs. 500/- alongwith the application.You are to apply for BB after you get the number for your new telephone.Your First Bill will include:1. Rs. 1000 /- as security deposit for your phone.2. Rental of B-phone since installation of B-phone to converting to combo plan.3. BB rental of First month 4. One month rental of BB as security deposit.

Hi, I am from Kolkata, I want to take BB 500C combo pack under my existing Bfone. If I take this pack then will I have 2 phone connections with 2 different number (as under combo pack there is a phone with 175 free calls available) or my current BFone which is under general plan will be converted to combo plans and 50 free calls will be converted to 175 free calls and I will have only one existing phone with existing no.?Plz clarify....

your existing bfone can be used. please apply for home 500c plan and mentione your existing bfone number, on which you require BB. No need to take new BFone connection.

Back