Hostgator launches services in India.

• Thread starter Thread starter y2s
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,605
heh. its hostgator for god sake! it is just one of the thousand services that are used for shared hosting. TT is apparently hosted on them :D

heh. its hostgator for god sake!

it is just one of the thousand services that are used for shared hosting.

TT is apparently hosted on them :D

I have used there hosting a year or so back when they use to provide free hosting for a month. And that time too there service was very crappy. I use to get downtimes. Sometimes website not accessible and many more issues. Surely TT is hosted on hostgator which was apparently hacked :P

have no suggestions for either of them. the well known dedicated hosts are too expensive. and i am yet to find a cloud hosting solution that makes sense to me. :(

have no suggestions for either of them.

the well known dedicated hosts are too expensive.

and i am yet to find a cloud hosting solution that makes sense to me. :(
Rackspace and Amazon?

^^ Amazon, In my opinion.I seem to be overly happy with x10hosting. Really fast servers at really chep prices and excellent support. I also host with iPage which in my opinion sucks. Tried Host-gator for a while, Very disappointed with them. Activation took a week, customer support sucked.

Amazon is not a typical hosting company. while you can make it work for your hosting, they are mostly used as CDN for files and databases. they do not offer control panels or FTP similar to regular web hosting services.

Back