How DISH TV is able to provide so many channels at the same price as v give for TS?

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,647

kunal_janu

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I just want to know how is Dish able to provide so many more channels than TS at almost the same price as v give to TS?Wondering how and when v r going to do something to let the TS Management know their customer dissatisfactions.Like to hear more from the members. TS needs to give out more statements relating to the no. of channels, Channel Packaging and pricing these packages.They need to let the customers know why these things have been happening. More clearer picture will only improve their sales. Sorry about the bloop in the poll.. Please select either of the top two options. The third one is the same as the first. Stick to the topic. Lets discuss some issues and try to make a solution.

not only DishTV, Sun DTH is also giving 75 Channels for Rs.75/-. But we are paying Rs.350/- for 126 Channels. Also recently they hv increased the MRO to Rs.125/- per connection. Also there is no good Radio Channels, whereas Sun is giving 15 FM Channels. Dish TV is giving atleast 40 Channels more than TS. Why TS cannot reduce their rates? TS should look into this immediately before Reliance/Air Tel enter the market.

@abiruma,sun dth has just now started , and giving 75 channels for 75 rs. in which most popular channels are sun channels. dont compare sun dth with tatsky. Tata Sky has quality channels...btw, to the topic, they should reduce their pricing or else they would lose their market upcoming relaince or airtel or sun dth. i think tatasky will defenitely do the needful

Instead of going by the numbers, it is better to ask - does TS have the channels you want and watch?In my case, the answer is yes; eventhough my most-wanted channel count does not exceed 10.You must have seen ads for TVs in newspapers - a big table listing features. Only Videocon will have a tick mark against all features, the rest will have less than 40%. By this scale, Videocon must sell maximum. Does it?

Yes I agree with tech_enthu, Why does TS need to have all the channels which dish or any other dth has. TS has the channels which I watch. And every DTH will have its own advantages and disadvantages. I feel people in India have to get used to the concept of DTH and understand its not cable network.

dont compare ts with other dths even after one year it doesnt have popular channels it is clear wasting 350rs/ month that not able to see music channels yesterday got msg taht 30rs for life style pack if these channels are available for free in other dth why cant they give free with my personel opinion and sun dth cost 1000rs for installation if they can provide at 10000rs why Tata Sky ****ed 4000rs from us i will not suggest any one tatasky tatasky ko lagadala to life kho dala

Srikanth can u please tell what r the popular channels according to u is not present in TS.

Back