How DISH TV is able to provide so many channels at the same price as v give for TS?

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,647
oka poraa pooka ni madda nuv gudunakenti

Hey Sreekanth,

This is a common public forum,
Don't speak in languages not many can understand to express your angry :madness:
I am also know Telugu,

Hey srikanth, ur language show's how cheap u r, And ur attitude. Be carefull with ur language. Dont think others will not understand. U dont have any business to talk dirty,Hey Aju, This are very bad words In telugu, He is using a foul language. Thinking others will not understand. Tis guy must be having a very cheap mentality.

I am aware of that broune. I initially thought he might be amatan but amatan knows tamil but i dont know whether he knows Telegu. These things are happening in the forum for the past 2 - 3 months and its happening only because of certain new members only. Please note i am not criticising all the new members. Guys beware of certain new members:mad: as some purposely come here to attack certain members. I think the admin of these forums should take necessary steps to control some of the new members who are playing with us in this forum. Once again this is applicable for only certain new members and not all the new members. The persons who are guilty on this must be knowing this.

ok babulu i also know speaking in other languges is not permitted and speaking in that way also u r all greats having party in this forum from long time but one u must thing keep in mind talk for the benefit of the people rather than talking useless things ooohooo RADDY u know telugu so great TAHT SOME TELUGU PEOPLE ARE HERE did u understood what did i say[ it means i will leave it go away in local language mixing some masala] i posted like that assuming ur all friends in this forum and dont think all ap ones are like me but sorry to say so many jumping in hifi like a chinki [ chinese dragon] its not my angry it just funny to spend some time talking about Tata Sky that i had a time with it so i dont want others to feel it especially MADE IN ANDHRA people thats why i so insisting if u think it cheep or vulgar language iam so sorry babaulu and finally iam not amtan

a fight started here?All i wanted to know was how dish provided more channels at the same price that we pay TS..

@kunal_janu.,becoz, Zee Dish TV provides more zee crap channels. u can see lotsa zee crap channels in their dth platform. this the best answer. agree with me ?

I agree that each person goes by his own needs when deciding which one to go for. I was getting nearly 170 channels from my cable operator for Rs.200/- but the quality of reception was very very poor. so i shifted to TS becuase it offers most of the channels i watch and the reception is really good(heard Dishtv recepion is not that good- but not sure:confused:).I am sure that the offering will increase as the days go by becuase bharti, sun and reliance have already started services or are about to start.
It is impossible for any Cable Operator to show 170 Channels as No TV can receive more than 100 channels unless untill it is supported by a STB

Apart from Zee music and Zee sports all other channels of zee are crap.
Our bad luck is that most of the TS users think that channels which r not added on TS r crap channels. They want to satisfy themselves. :madness:

Dish Tv is helped by DD Direct plus.Thats why they dont need extra TP space.

Then why doesn't TS learn something from DishTV for our welfare ?

Our bad luck is that most of the TS users think that channels which r not added on TS r crap channels. They want to satisfy themselves. :madness:

Then why doesn't TS learn something from DishTV for our welfare ?

I second this. :(

The main reason for Tata Sky's price hike via new packages, not introducing new channels is because of people who are always be in satisfied state when whatever Tatasky does,

PS : I am also a Tatasky DTH owner,

But i am not any happy or proud,
Because after increased transponder Dish TV's quality also vastly increased.
The Dish TV viewers are seeing more channels in good quality for less price :(

What a shame :(
The alerts are nowadays changed from useful new information providers to New Pack Advertisers, :(

Very soon Tatasky can call "Active" as "Packs" instead.

Back