How often do you eat Pizza?

Iam sure other places in India have these areas/hang outs where they are popular for just serving one dish. You know like golgappas in mumbai and idli sambhar in south
you mean.......i should find the best non branded pizza shop in town and that would be better than dominos and pizzahut???

wow.........well i hate these foreign companies pricing but they are the best pizza .

u have not developed a taste for the authentic pizza . thats not anybodys fault:smiley-cool06:

^ I'm pretty sure, you'd find good pizzas at quite a few italian joints. Dunno any in Gzb though.

Pay a visit to Earth ! Its in Gurgaon though. There are other places too, whose names Ive now forgotten. Mainly referring to places that serve pizza among other things.

At least once in half year :smile:

Reason being it's price for the quantity we get.
At least once in a quarter.

And yes, the price is bloody expensive, especially when you look at the quantity. Better get gravy chicken from a local vendor which can feed 2-3 people easily.

20-30 a month...i know it sounds odd.. -_-even odd may not be the word...FREAK is the correct one!!

I usually work late in the office and the only things that I can order is pizza.so i eat, on a an average, more than once every week. Domino's employee in our neighborhood know me by my name.

20-30 a month...i know it sounds odd.. -_-
even odd may not be the word...FREAK is the correct one!!

Finally someone eats more pizzas than me. :D

Pay a visit to Earth ! Its in Gurgaon though. There are other places too, whose names Ive now forgotten. Mainly referring to places that serve pizza among other things.

60 kilometers for a pizza..........phew:D

Back