How often do you eat Pizza?

you mean.......i should find the best non branded pizza shop in town and that would be better than dominos and pizzahut???

wow.........well i hate these foreign companies pricing but they are the best pizza .

u have not developed a taste for the authentic pizza . thats not anybodys fault:smiley-cool06:
well who would have thought you would like pizzas made by big corporations probably controlled by illuminati guys!

All am saying is i too used to think pizza hut and dominoes serve the best until last month when i found this joint. Am basically a foodie and eat whatever i can in new places i visit.

And taste for authentic pizza? You mean pizzza hut and dominoes serve authentic pizzas!? no way..not by a mile. Its like saying burgers in McDonals are authentic burgers :|

Try to watch some food shows in TLC. you'll get to know more about authentic foods. the shows are good too.

Didn't even have one for the entire month :|

That's a good thing right sammy?

Dominos and Pizza Hut are mass produced pizzas and recipes.For the totally 'authentic' taste, go to any respectable Italian joint.:thumbup:

New Yorker (mainly for sizzlers) is not Italian but their pizzas are damn tasty too, especially the thin crust ones. When in an Italian joint I generally prefer nachos over pizzas.

Only eat when wife is in no mood to cook and I have lost the count :|

That's a good thing right sammy?

I believe so, have started sprouts in the morning.

Just don't feel like having a pizza for quite some time.

well who would have thought you would like pizzas made by big corporations probably controlled by illuminati guys!

All am saying is i too used to think pizza hut and dominoes serve the best until last month when i found this joint. Am basically a foodie and eat whatever i can in new places i visit.

And taste for authentic pizza? You mean pizzza hut and dominoes serve authentic pizzas!? no way..not by a mile. Its like saying burgers in McDonals are authentic burgers :|

well , wen i am sick i have to eat these illuminati controlled big companies tablets too............u have to understand i dont plan to go to Himalayas just because i have found out the facts , i have to stil live here and enjoy whatever i can .government is illuminati puppet too, and i sill file my returns pay them money. but i know my facts .

Everytime i go out for lunch/dinner with office mates, and someone or a bunch of them wanted to eat Pizzas!

I hate pizza but still sometime, once or twice in a year prefer U.S. Pizza due to my wife interest into pizzas

Back