How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,170
  • Views Views 121,008
@IfranAli
Yes perfect idea .... First word is salted_ from openssl...
That is what I said to you because of openssl is required to decrypt encrypted file just like jiofiber.... 🥲

@kbhatt I see I see, soo should we make a new tutorial on how to decrypt JioAirfiber DBG logs now?

@IfranAli
Yeah, there is a way it is very hard to decrypt like key or password or some kind of hard-coded...

I m thinking about this, there is another option What about jioairfiber firmware?
It is very easy to read code...😂😂

@kbhatt The firmware is absolute trash and so is the router. Also remember, you CANNOT change any settings, and even if you can, it will revert back to the settings as configured from backend. It is the shittiest move by Jio I have ever seen. So glad I took JioFiber as my primary and this shit will remain as my backup connection.

@kbhatt also, the Wi-Fi config page of Airfiber (Transmit power, channel width and channel number) is not permanent, it will change after a restart or even if you logged out of the web UI. So this router is truly trash.

@IfranAli
Wi-Fi config page of Airfiber (Transmit power, channel width and channel number)
I see that, does airfiber web ui shows advanced wifi configuration 2.4 & 5ghz or only basic configuration? 🤔

@kbhatt Do you feel any slowdowns on your IPv6 connectivity? I have been experiencing severe slowdowns in IPv6, so I changed the IP mode to IPv4 only mode in JioRouter. Is this a north-east thing (Assam being the central Jio server for NE), or a national thing 🤔

@Zuke So it is indeed a nationwide issue. I guess after the mumbai incident, it became a mess of a config for IPv6. I disabled it tho, and am getting a much better experience

Back