How to backup SMS Messages and Contacts on an Android Smartphone?

• Thread starter Thread starter androidsms
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,151
heh. you should have gone straight for gingerbread through some custom mod. jayesh might be able to point out to good resources. :D

Okay! The update was successful and the phone says it's running Firmware version 2.2.2I guess the Android Market update is not available for this phone right now, heh.The Quadrant Standard benchmark score is 1175, I guess it's the same as before.No contacts lost, everything working fine :)

i am on 2.3.4 and i am yet to get the android market update through the official source. if you are interested, APK files are easily available on the web.

i finally gave up and installed manually. like the new changes. not sure how good/bad it is on smaller screens.

I have downloaded the apk files and am trying to install it using AndExplorer (SD Card)I am getting an error "There is a problem parsing the package"I have tried installing Rainbow (Game) earlier and got the same error :confused:

Between I also configured corporate email but contact are not synced as don't want while adversarial to get imported

Downloaded the files directly to my phone and it installed successfully.It doesn't lag, but takes around a second to load Application icons. Wish I could post screenshots.

Back