How to check BSNL broadband workorder status

• Thread starter Thread starter shanx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 22,587

shanx

ISP
BSNL-UL750-516KBPS
Dear forum members,I gave a request for change in broaband plan from BBG FN combo 600 to BB Home Combo Unlimited 750. I was alerted on my mobile the workorder. How do I check the status of my workorder 9131915. Since I am moving to an unlimited plan from a limited plan but the Broadband usage portal shows the old plan and tarriff set up, will my downloads be billed erroneously for the current month.Have anyone had any such experience!Thanks in advance for sharing. Regards,Ravi

Go to data.bsnl.in, log in using your portal ID and password. Under postpaid orders enter your telephone no in the prescribed format and hit " Search orders". You can check the effective date and plan status as provisioned or not.

You won't get whole 2.5 GB for this month. If your plan change happens by 20 th of this month , you will get a free limit of 20/30 * 2.5 GB.

Hope this helped. If in doubt, feel free to ask.

I have a doubt.I requested to change my plan from Home250 to UL 625 today by calling on 1504, he said itll be done in 24 hrs and also gave me a order no. Currently I dont know my portal id, However, if my plan is changed in 2-3 days I'll get unlimited usage rite and is der any deposit to be given for changing the plan??

I have a doubt.

I requested to change my plan from Home250 to UL 625 today by calling on 1504, he said itll be done in 24 hrs and also gave me a order no. Currently I dont know my portal id, However, if my plan is changed in 2-3 days I'll get unlimited usage rite and is der any deposit to be given for changing the plan??

Don't believe BSNL people. Your plan change may take a week or so. Atleast it took me one week to change the plan. The best way to check usage is to check the usage details. If " Chargeable units excluding night unlimited " is zero, your plan is UL 625. You need to pay one month rent as advance during plan change. You may use Shaplus or Networx bandwidth meter to keep track of your usage. Better to call exchange and ask for the portal ID. They keep it in records. Won't take more than 2 minutes to tell you.

Don't believe BSNL people. Your plan change may take a week or so. Atleast it took me one week to change the plan. The best way to check usage is to check the usage details. If " Chargeable units excluding night unlimited " is zero, your plan is Unlimited 625. You need to pay one month rent as advance during plan change. You may use Shaplus or Networx bandwidth meter to keep track of your usage. Better to call exchange and ask for the portal ID. They keep it in records. Won't take more than 2 minutes to tell you.

Just now i called dem, she didnt even know wats portal id :D
But she said the plan has been changed to 625 Unlimited. Also in the servce order records itis shiowng as

Home C Unlimited 625 CS1 Download speed 256Kbps 2010/07/01 13:46:29 Normal

http://10.240.89.199 : here

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Here's my speed test

https://www.speedtest.net

Guys plz hgelp me shall I dwnld or BSNl will f**k me up with huge bill. @^

Guys plz hgelp me shall I dwnld or BSNl will f**k me up with huge bill. @^

GO TO CRM
Register as a new connection and choose an ID of your choice. ( say jignesh 12)
Consumer number as given in your telephone bill.
You are supposed to get the PW by email within a week or so.
Then access same web site and go through the menu.

In the meantime download NetWorx and keep a track of your usage
hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis.
If having FREE NU the recording can be stopped in settings by selecting blue boxes.

Check your current speed here.
My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester and report.
Check If there is speed difference between old plan and new plan .

Just check in the usage details. If it is showing " Chargeable unit excluding night unlimited" as zero, go ahead with downloading.

GO TO CRM
Register as a new connection and choose an ID of your choice. ( say jignesh 12)
Consumer number as given in your telephone bill.
You are supposed to get the PW by email within a week or so.
Then access same web site and go through the menu.

In the meantime download NetWorx and keep a track of your usage
hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis.
If having FREE NU the recording can be stopped in settings by selecting blue boxes.

Check your current speed here.
My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester and report.
Check If there is speed difference between old plan and new plan .

I registered der long timeback but forgot the password, tried to reset it but showing some error.

Here the speed test result

http://www.mybroadbandspeed.co.uk

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Just check in the usage details. If it is showing " Chargeable unit excluding night unlimited" as zero, go ahead with downloading.

Yes its showing as Zero. See dis :)

Back