How to get extended warranty on VU TVs?

^ I sent an email to them at [email protected] to get my extended warranty.

Just checked my mails, the above email was forwarded to
VU Support India <[email protected]>

ah. the guy on the phone said that they moved to only purchase of extended warranty just a few weeks ago so they are still streamlining the process.

I ordered extended warranty online using their website, order has been processed and got the invoice and payment details of the warranty, they sent out an mail asking for invoice copy of tv and i sent them the same, now will have to wait to see what happens next.

Though I'm very happy with the product, the price of the same just keeps falling. :p

When I bought the 55", the MRP was around 65k, FK price was 55K, after 10 exchange offer I paid 45K.

That was in Jan this year, today the same TV has MRP of 50K and it was available at 45K with no exchanges just few days back,

After seeing no response for two days sent them a follow up mail now i have received a invoice from them confirming 2 years extended warranty.

Now my unit has stopped working and has been replaced by a new one from flipkart. I have sent a mail notifying them of the same. Lets see if they can transfer the extended warranty to the new unit.

Back