How to get Fast Internet in JanakPuri, West Delhi

ISP
MTNL
hey guys. i stay in janakpuri c1 block right opposite to the mata chanan devi hospital. My query is how do i get a high speed internet connection here? Airtel offers speeds only upto 4mbps and Mtnl only offers to 2mbps. What are my options to get atleast 10 mbps ? know of any good internet service providers in the locality? WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET MTNL FIBER IN MY AREA?

Please write back asap

I guess Budget is no Bar for you as you didn't mention about FUP limits. Isn't Airtel 8 Mbps/16 Mbps plan available in your area?

Check if you have other ISP's like Nextra Fiber internet or Tikona in your area.

For MTNL Fiber, go to sanchar haat in your area. Or you can dial 1500 for information.

I guess Budget is no Bar for you as you didn't mention about FUP limits. Isn't Airtel 8 Mbps/16 Mbps plan available in your area?

Check if you have other ISP's like Nextra Fiber internet or Tikona in your area.

For MTNL Fiber, go to sanchar haat in your area. Or you can dial 1500 for information.

My budget is close to Rs. 2000 per month and airtel does offer only upto 4 mbps. I have tried it,
By sanchaar haat you mean mtnl office? Nextra and Tikona are not available in my area

What's your monthly usage?

If you're not a heavy user (less than 30 GB/month). You should go for Airtel.

If you're a heavy user, say more than 50 GB. Then you have very limited options in your current budget.

Also for a heavy user. Its better to get 2 Mbps plan with big FUP limit rather than 4 Mbps plan with low FUP limits. Because 512 Kbps speed after FUP limit is useless.

MTNL has 2 Mbps speed, 1899 plan with no FUP limits. Airtel has variety of plans. Check their site.

Check if you have Reliance Wireline in your area.

What's your monthly usage?

If you're not a heavy user (less than 30 GB/month). You should go for Airtel.

If you're a heavy user, say more than 50 GB. Then you have very limited options in your current budget.

Also for a heavy user. Its better to get 2 Mbps plan with big FUP limit rather than 4 Mbps plan with low FUP limits. Because 512 Kbps speed after FUP limit is useless.

MTNL has 2 Mbps speed, 1899 plan with no FUP limits. Airtel has variety of plans. Check their site.

Check if you have Reliance Wireline in your area.

Yeah am a heavy user with more than 50 gb per month . Mtnl says it would provide 2mbps speed but it infact only provide 1.15 mbps so it is a waste of money . I would like to know the procedure to get FTTH here in janakpuri

MTNL is not 1.15 Mbps. Its around 1.7 Mbps. If you get 1.15 Mbps, then its a technical problem and needed to be fixed.

Why you want MTNL fiber? It is very expensive and has low FUP limits on all its plans.

Still there is 1990 Rs plan with 10 Mbps FUP at 80 GB & 1 Mbps post FUP. So its worth a try.

MTNL Delhi - Customer SelfCare Portal : Online Book Landline, Broadband and other services

And why don't you call MTNL 1500 Toll free to know about procedure?

MTNL is not 1.15 Mbps. Its around 1.7 Mbps. If you get 1.15 Mbps, then its a technical problem and needed to be fixed.

Why you want MTNL fiber? It is very expensive and has low FUP limits on all its plans.

Still there is 1990 Rs plan with 10 Mbps FUP at 80 GB & 1 Mbps post FUP. So its worth a try.

MTNL Delhi - Customer SelfCare Portal : Online Book Landline, Broadband and other services

And why don't you call MTNL 1500 Toll free to know about procedure?

Because 1500 asks me to call 1507 and 1507 doesnt pick up

My problem is identical to yours. Airtel only offers upto 4mbps and MTNL 2mbps in my area. I have been searching for some alternative for quite some time now to get atleast 10mbps (heavy user) for Rs. 2000-2500. Although I have found that Siti Broadband does offer some great speeds. Sadly their services are also unavailable in my area. Have you considered Siti BB ?

Back