How to hook up Tata sky HD STB to home theater system for 5.1 Surround sound for the HD channels?

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajeevraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 50,734
I got mine from USA but i have ordered earlier from ebay.in and i think it should get delivered within 2 or 3 days.

aha i see! thanks for the info :D

Give the link of the ebay.com/.in site link for the convertor .Thanks in Advance.

its simple actually,
All you do is connect the HDMI to the TV from the console and connect the coaxial from the console to the 5.1 receiver ..
End of discussion.

If you turn off the sound from ur tv that is being transmitted via the HDMI, Audio will come out through the co-ax (i.e 5.1 receiver)

Im gonna order TS HD soon ... :D .. fingers crossed

True

My "altec lansing" hving three pins which I am using for my PC. Is it possible to connect this system to Tata Sky HD? Thnx in advance for the help.

Technically this type of connectors can't be connected to tatasky stb directly

thnx Madhusudhan, might some 'female' connector to connect with HD audio out (S/PDIF Coaxial)?

i have a 3.5 mm jack in my lcd ..........can that provide me with the plain 5.1 surround sound for Tata Sky hd channels?????????

No, it can only carry Stereo output

----------

thnx Madhusudhan, might some 'female' connector to connect with HD audio out (S/PDIF Coaxial)?

I don't know of any products as such pal

Back