HOw to increase download speed

just called airtel to inquire abt my plan... now the customer care told me that my 699 plan which is old and discontinued plan has a contention ratio of 1:2 and the new 699 plan has the contention ratio of 1:1 moreover there is no clip charges in the new plan either... now i dont get it,, why did they keep me on that plan atall why didnt they migrate me automatically to the new plan with the same charges :wall:

STD pulse equals 30sec as compared to old plan which had 1Min.:)

just called airtel to inquire abt my plan... now the customer care told me that my 699 plan which is old and discontinued plan has a contention ratio of 1:2 and the new 699 plan has the contention ratio of 1:1 moreover there is no clip charges in the new plan either... now i dont get it,, why did they keep me on that plan atall why didnt they migrate me automatically to the new plan with the same charges :wall:

but speed in downloading 10 kbps to 15 kbps

kbps means kilobits per second...

and if im not wrong.. and 8 bits make a byte...

So if your plan is 128 kbps u should be gettin download speed of 128/8 = 16

So u should get an optimum speed of 16 kilobytes per second !

Guys airtel is offering 384kbpsul at 999Rs. I called airtel cc today. Landline to landline 3 min 95paise no free calls

in delhi its still 256 kbps for Rs. 999

They never update in there website man so better call airtel cc in delhi prices may be slashed :thumbsup:

Nope there aint one as of yet:).Not even a hidden one:).

Back